Thursday 10 September 2015

U.S. Open Predictions - Semi Finals

How did I do last round?

Men's - 4/4
Women's - 2/4

Both of these were above average, as for some reason, a majority of predictors thought Azarenka would win against Halep, but my rankings put Halep ahead. A bare majority also took Tsonga over Cilic, but that one was extremely close and could have gone either way. The other matches were predicted by most the same way as I went.

As a result of my perfect round in the Men's, I'm still in the Drop Out contest there, will probably need to go perfect in the remaining 3 matches to win. My predictions for both the Men's and Women's semi finals are below.

Sep 11 • 17:00Novak Djokovic-Marin Čilić
Stanislas Wawrinka-Roger Federer

Sep 11 • 00:00Serena Williams-Roberta Vinci
Sep 11 • 01:30Flavia Pennetta-Simona Halep