Tuesday 8 September 2015

U.S. Open Predictions - Quarter Finals

How did I do last round?

Men's - 5/8
Women's - 5/8

Both pretty average, I'm just happy that my system isn't doing worse than a roll of the dice, which it looked like it could have been last round. Still in the Men's Drop Out but will need to do better than average to survive any longer.

Hopefully I will do better in the next rounds. My predictions for the quarter finals are below.

Men's



Sep 08 • 18:30Jo-Wilfried Tsonga-Marin Čilić
Sep 09 • 01:30Novak Djokovic-Feliciano López
Sep 09 • 14:00Stanislas Wawrinka-Kevin Anderson
Richard Gasquet-Roger Federer

Women's

Sep 08 • 17:00Kristina Mladenovic-Roberta Vinci
Sep 09 • 00:00Serena Williams-Venus Williams
Sep 09 • 14:00Petra Kvitova-Flavia Pennetta
Victoria Azarenka-Simona Halep