Tuesday 2 June 2015

Roland Garros Predictions - Quarter Finals

How did I do last round?

Men's - 7/8
Women's - 3/7 (ignoring the match that was a tie in my books)

Sometimes, stuff happens that nobody expects. This is what I think happened this round in the Women's Singles. With 8 matches and how close some of them were, there was always a decent chance that I would get 4 of them wrong. There have been a lot of upsets in the Women's game, and while I predicted some of them, I missed a few others and some of them were completely unpredictable. My system did better in the Men's, but I'm out of the Drop Out there because the results were easy to predict, and I messed up on my gut feeling score predictions.

Now, for my Quarter final predictions. This is where the competition gets really interesting.


Jun 02 • 14:30Kei Nishikori-Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Stanislas Wawrinka-Roger Federer
Jun 03 • 10:00Novak Djokovic-Rafael Nadal
Andy Murray-David Ferrer

Jun 02 • 13:00Ana Ivanovic-Elina Svitolina
Garbine Muquruza-Lucie Šafářová
Jun 03 • 10:00Serena Williams-Sara Errani
Timea Bacsinszky-Alison Van Uytvanck